Terms of Service
These Terms & Conditions will relate to all websites and applications (apps) owned and managed by Come Alive Success Coaching Ltd and any of their Subsidiary brands (including Team Me), companies or businesses.
Any content presented online is purely for informational purposes and must not be regarded as a recommendation or prescription. You, as the user, are responsible for seeking qualified, professional help and guidance before you embark upon any action you may be inclined to make as a result of reading or hearing any material presented by Come Alive/Team Me.
Limitation of Liability
Come Alive Success Coaching Ltd and any of its associated companies do not accept liability for accident, injury or loss of any kind suffered as a result of information received through online channels or live events. The user is entirely responsible for any actions they may choose to take and any results they may receive from their actions, or lack of action.
Come Alive/Team Me reserves the right change any site content as deemed necessary over the course of time, to change or remove any services that have not been directly paid for as part of a subscription service or pre-paid coaching program.
If you are under 18, you may use the Website only with the consent of a parent or guardian. We reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in our sole discretion.
An Acknowledgement receipt and details of order for the payment made, will be sent to your email address as proof of payment, within 3 working days.
We may use Data to customize and improve your user experience on this site. However, we will not share personal Data to third parties, unless (i) we obtain your consent, such as when you chose to opt-in or opt-out to the sharing of Data; (ii) a service provided on our site requires the interaction with, for example, an Application Service Provider, (iii) pursuant to legal process of law enforcement.
No refund can be made for cancellations or no-show at the event upon successful registrations. No refund can be made on any of the courses and mentoring programs organised by GeniusU or its partners. However, substitutions will be welcomed if you are unable to attend.
Most products we sell are downloadable and/or accessible online.
As audio samples are available ahead of purchase, there are no refund options on product bought directly from our websites. Amazon, CDBaby and other retailers may have their own refund policies for products that have been bought directly from these retailers.
For shipped products, you may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We’ll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
Separate terms are defined for online or personal coaching services and are to be agreed before such services commence.
ONLINE AFFILIATES TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Separate terms are defined for any affiliates who have been approved for the promotion and sale of Team Me products. These are available in the process of registering interest as an affiliate.
Team Me reserves the right not to accept affiliate applications at our sole discretion, and without obligation to divulge cause. Should an application not be accepted, any url’s (uniform resource locators) and/or marketing resources already provided to the applicant will have any further access withdrawn.
You understand that Team Me and/or their assigns does not guarantee or predict any type of profit or response from said services. Subscriber agrees to hold Team Me harmless from and against any and all losses, claims, expenses, suits, damages, costs, demands or liabilities, joint or several, of whatever kind or nature which Team Me and/or their assigns may become subject arising out of or relating in any way to the use of the services provided under this agreement, including, without limitation, in each case attorneys’ fees, costs and expenses actually incurred in defending against or enforcing any such losses, claims, expenses, suits, damages or liabilities.
- Services to be Provided. We agree to pay you certain commissions as described on our website for referral sales made by customers. In order for you to receive payment of commissions it is essential that referral purchases be made online after having gained access via your unique affiliate code. You will not be eligible for any commission for sales made through any other method, regardless of whether the referral came through you.
- Termination.We may terminate your account:
(a) if you violate our Terms Of Service Policy
(b) if you promote Team Me product/services in a manner that is unethical or inappropriate. This is particularly pertinent to our pricing policy which we take extremely seriously. We do not authorise any promotions which conflict with the ticket price offered by our company; or
(c) for any reason, in our sole discretion
- No Warranties.WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES TO YOU OF ANY KIND, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICE GENIUSU PTE LTD, ITS SUBCONTRACTORS AND AFFILIATES PROVIDE YOU. WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS OF THIS SERVICE FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. We shall not be liable for any damages suffered by you, whether indirect, special, incidental, exemplary, or consequential, including, but not limited to, loss of data or service interruptions, regardless of cause or fault. We are not responsible for your lost profits or for your loss of data or information. If notwithstanding this clause we are held liable to you.
- TERMS.You agree: (1) to use our system in a manner that is ethical and in conformity with community standards; (2) to respect the privacy of other users (you shall not intentionally seek data or passwords belonging to other users, nor will you modify files or represent yourself as another user unless explicitly authorised to do so by that user); (3) to respect the legal protection provided by copyright law, trade secret law, or other laws protecting intellectual property; 4) to accept commercial emails from us.
If we learn of a violation or likely violation of our TERMS OF SERVICE, we will attempt to notify you. If you do not take immediate remedial action which is satisfactory to us, or in the event of a serious violation of the TERMS OF SERVICE, we reserve the right to terminate your account immediately. Every effort will be made to inform you prior to account termination, and to re-establish your account upon receiving such representations from you as we deem appropriate in the circumstances.
YOUR SERVICE WILL BE TERMINATED IMMEDIATELY AND WITHOUT WARNING SHOULD YOU USE OUR SYSTEM AS PART OF ANY BULK EMAIL CAMPAIGN. You may also be subject to fines and legal actions as a result of your bulk email promotion.
- Assignment.This agreement is personal to you. You may not assign your rights under this agreement without our prior written consent. If you do assign your rights, as would be the case were someone other than you to use your account, you shall remain liable to us for any fees due under this agreement. We may re-assign or cancel this agreement at any time.
- Change of Terms and Conditions.We reserve the right to change the terms and conditions of this agreement as needed. Use of our servers by you after said changes constitutes acceptance of those new terms and conditions. If you do not agree to the new terms and conditions, you may terminate this agreement in accordance with Section B.
- Notification of Account Changes.You agree to provide us with such other information relating to your use of this service as we deem necessary or desirable. You agree to notify us if your address, email address, telephone number or billing information changes.
- Notices.All notices, requests, demands, and other communications under this agreement shall be in writing and shall be deemed to have been given on the date of delivery: if delivered personally to the party to whom notice is to be given; if sent by electronic mail with a cc: to sender; if sent by fax; or on the third day after mailing by first class mail.
- General Provisions.The subject headings of the articles and sections are for convenience only, and shall not affect the construction or interpretation of any of its provisions. If any portion of this agreement is found invalid or unenforceable, that portion shall be severed and the remainder of this agreement shall remain in force. This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between us pertaining to its subject matter and supersedes all of our prior agreements, representations, and understandings. Subject to Section I, no supplement, modification, or amendment of this agreement shall be binding unless executed in writing by both parties. No waiver of any of the provisions of this agreement shall be deemed, or shall constitute, a waiver of any other provision, whether or not similar, nor shall any waiver constitute a continuing waiver. No waiver shall be binding unless executed in writing by the party making the waiver. This agreement may be executed in one or more counterparts. Each shall be deemed an original, but all of which together shall constitute one and the same instrument. If an organization is the subscriber, the individual signing up for our services represents that he or she is duly authorised to enter into this agreement on behalf of that organization. In the event of a dispute, the parties agree to submit the matter to the Community Dispute Resolution Service or any recognised Arbitration Board located within our state and county, before instituting litigation.